Today I have a super yummy To-Go Recipe for you! This couscous salad recipe is perfect as a small snack for in-between or as a main meal and can be easily transported in a glass to go. You can eat it either straight away warm or let it settle a little bit. In this case you can enjoy your couscous salad as a main meal as well as the leftovers in the next couple of days for office, university or school breaks!
Shopping list for 2 main meals or 4 small snack portions:
- 100 g couscous
- 100 g of feta in oil
- 2 large carrots
- 3 stalks of spring onions
- 1/2 cucumber
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of the oil of the feta glas
- vegetable stock
- white balsamic
- Salt pepper
Couscous Salad Recipe – How to:
- Boil couscous with a little more than the same amount of water in a pot of vegetable broth.
- In the meantime, cut the cucumber into small cubes.
- Grate carrots very finely with a cutting attachment for the blender. (I don’t know why this is so hard to describe, but i mean this kind of thing: Blender)
- Cut the spring onions into fine rings.
- Quarter the tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, evenly mix the feta, carrots, spring onions, cucumber, tomatoes and couscous.
- add approximately 3 tbsp of the feta oil.
- Season with white balsamic vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper.
How do you eat your Couscous Salad?
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you buy something through this link, we’ll get a small commission. Of course, the price does not change for you!