Dear pasta lovers! As you may have already noticed, we are big in the pasta game and none of us really can resist this deliciousness. We basically could eat pasta everyday. This recipe‘s for the seafood lovers amongst you guys: spinach and shrimp pasta.
Pasta With Spinach And Shrimps
- Preparation time: about 20 minutes
- Servings: 2 large portions
- Calories: 735 pp
- Protein: 79.27 g
- Fat: 19.43 g
- Carbohydrates: 59.89 g
- 250 g uncooked pasta (my favorite is tagliatelle)
- 250 g of fresh spinach
- 250 g shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- Splash of white wine (can also be replaced by broth)
- 50 g of Parmesan
- Cook the pasta according to the packing instructions.
- Meanwhile peel garlic and onion and cut into small pieces.
- Fry shrimp in olive oil in a non-stick pan. (I always defrost frozen shrimp in the microwave before)
- After the shrimps are sautéed from each side (about 3 minutes) add garlic and onions as well.
- While frying them with a wooden spoon, scrape the bottom of the pan to taste the aroma of the prawns later in the sauce.
- Now deglaze with a dash of white wine and wait until it has evaporated.
- Then add the fresh spinach.
- Cook over medium heat until the water is nearly evaporated.
- Now the pasta can be put into the pan and mixed with the ingredients.
- Finally, stir in the Parmesan.
- Do not forget salt and pepper.
I just love the taste of fresh spinach because in my opinion it‘s completely different frozen spinach!
The dish can easily be turned into a vegan version! I have simply omitted the shrimp, because even without shrimp the dish tastes great! Instead of the Parmesan use tomatoes from the tin, spice them with salt and pepper and add some nutmeg aaaaaand a simple but delicious vegan version is created.