Fancy a party but don‘t feel like being hit on? Or maybe you don‘t feel the party anyway and just want to stay home with your partner watching movies. In whichever case, I got the perfect dish for you to either eat before entering the party or to chill with your loved one. It‘s essential that your partner also eats this pasta if you choose the second option, because my seafood pasta includes a rather large portion of garlic (and then you both actually have to stay away from civilization to remain in good standing with the rest of society). But hey, it just tastes terrific!
Seafood Garlic Pasta
Shopping list for 2 portions:
- 140 g spaghetti (488 kcal)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (387 kcal)
- 1 tbsp butter (148 kcal)
- 4 cloves of garlic (16 kcal)
- 1 zucchini (57 kcal)
- 200 g of Frutti di Mare (184 kcal)
- Oregano, parsley, rosemary
Total calorie count: approx. 1.280 kcal, so one portion has approx. 640 kcal
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted water.
- Heat the olive oil in the pan and melt the butter in it.
- Press garlic cloves into the pan with a garlic press.
If you don‘t want to add vegetables to your pasta, skip the following two steps:
- Cut zucchini into julienne strips. (I use this cutter)
- Fry the zucchini in the pan.
And on it goes:
- Throw Frutti di Mare in the pan as well.
- Season with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and mix in the pan with the rest.
- If necessary, add a dash of olive oil if the texture is not oily enough!
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you buy something through this link, we’ll get a small commission. Of course the price won’t change for you!